Monday, January 12, 2009

Simple Woman Daybook - January 12

For Today... January 12, 2009
(How can it already be January TWELFTH!?)

Outside my Window... I don't know. I'm not looking out. Can't make me. It's 10 degrees according to weather.com.

I am thinking... about Hugh Jackman. Oh wait, did I say that out loud?

From the learning rooms... Nothing new. 5 days of learning coming up this week.

I am thankful for... my friend Maryann who hosted a group of us this past weekend for scrapbooking!

From the kitchen... COFFEE, thankfully!

I am wearing... jeans, a long sleeved black shirt, an apple green flannel shirt, white socks, red fleece slippers. My hair is wet and I am not wearing makeup. I need another sweatshirt. It's CHILLY and I am getting a draft. At least my hands are warm.

I am reading... still The Falcon and the Sparrow by M.L.Tyndall (a Christian regency romance), listening in earnest now to The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon. Reading Proverbs in The Message. Browsing through Writing the Breakout Novel by Donald Maass.

I am hoping... to write 2000 words every day this week, including Saturday. (Yes, that was my goal last week too. No, I didn't make it last week, but this week is not as busy!)

I am creating... an addition to the novel I wrote in 2007. Excited about the possibilities.

I am hearing... Suzy humming tunelessly, the clock ticking, someone moving around upstairs.

Around the house... A LOT of DVD's to watch! Shall I list them for you? Horatio Hornblower series, Waitress, Kingdom of Heaven, X-men, X2, X3. Coming from Netflix - Robin Hood (BBC) - Disc 3 of Season 1. Coming from the library: Kate and Leopold and something else I can't remember right now.

One of my favorite things... X-men! (Wolverine in particular! lol)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...
library visits and grocery shopping sometime this week, Chess Club Tuesday for the boys, Tuesday night James has soccer training, Wednesday is Pioneer Club and the last session of Financial Peace University. Lots of writing time! No weekend plans that I can remember either.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Well, Wolverine is my favorite too.
How can you read more than one book at a time.
That pic is great.
AND...I keep avoiding my windows so I don't have to see all the snow. Shiloh informed me that it is a blizzard outside!!
Have a great day.

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

I have an award for you :). Go to my blog to get it!

\IiiI