Monday, June 6, 2016

2016-17 Writing Classes Announced!

Yes, this is what you’ve been waiting for!

Class information is now available on my new website - www.wagnerwriting.com - for my 2016-17 classes. What am I offering? 
http://www.wagnerwriting.com/uncategorized/2016-17-classes-announced/

Two great class choices for your middle school students are available in two locations. At Lapeer Free Methodist on Tuesdays, I will be teaching the IEW method to beginning and advanced students using the compelling Medieval Theme Based book from IEW. On Mondays at Richfield Rd. United Brethren Church, I will be teaching one of my favorite Creative Writing curriculums – Wordsmith. These classes are for grades 6-9.

High school students have three Tuesday options in Lapeer plus a bonus summer essay boot camp in Dryden. Once again, I will be offering my popular Academic Writing series which prepares students to write superb essays and research papers. Two new classes are on the schedule as well. First is a Response to Literature class that will enable your student to think and write analytically about literature. This class works as a stand-alone class but also fits perfectly with the co-op literature class I am teaching at Seeds of Faith Co-op. The other new class, Writing Remedies, is designed for the struggling high school student who needs a slower pace or more individualized instruction.

I am excited to add the new location in Flint and, as always, to be able to work with your students to improve writing skills.

Check my website for complete details and register early to ensure these classes will be held.

No comments: