Sunday, July 1, 2012

Lisa's Logbook - July 1

Challenges: 
1 - Getting James ready to go on Royal Rangers Camporama for a week out of state (and it's gonna be H.O.T. HOT!)
2 - Finding another trampoline or the parts to get ours going again. The kids miss it. A lot!
3 - Deciding what to do with David's senior year. This is pretty much deferred to August at this point. 

Successes:
1 - Did karate twice last week and I survived (though, man oh man, it kicked my butt!)
2 - Got everything done for co-op (I think) and have now begun my month off.

Projects: Listing some things online for sale, since I doubt a yard sale will be a big success here. Also working on transcripts this week, I think.

From the Library: DVD's and magazines. Oh, and I just finished Book 3 of Harry Potter.
Youtube: more episodes of Homefront
DVD:  John Carter, Harry Potter & the Chamber of Secrets, Big Miracle, Sherlock Holmes 2

Tasty: sweet potato fries and frozen lemonade from Burger King

Serendipity: Bob got hired FULL TIME at the thrift store! I don't have many details yet, but I will share when I get them. This is BIG NEWS!
Obsession: I bought the DVD of John Carter, if that gives you any indication! :-)
Oops: Missed out on a friend's party - headache 

Fun Times: Cousin Camp was great! Had fun catching with some friends tonight after coming back. 
Anticipating: Fireworks! Starting running again this week - please pray my foot is strong! Oh, and a community theater production of Hamlet
Writing Progress: hmmmm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good news about fulltime work for Bob! Love, Mom

Debbie Schlarb said...

That is AWESOME that Bob is now full time!!!!!