Sunday, September 4, 2011

Lisa's Logbook - September 4

Current Mood:  a bit ungracious
Outside: 73 and rainy
Wearing: Firefly tee, brown capris and flip flops. And a feather in my hair. Thinking about putting on jeans and socks though. Chilly now!
Tunes: nothing really
Kids Are: 3 are impatiently waiting for me to be ready, 1 is with a friend
Hubby Is: at work on a Sunday!
Something New: bought a DVD of a movie I love - Management. Also bought sheets for the camper - in GREY, lol. Oh, I also bought 2 large flower pots that look ceramic but are plastic (and they were on clearance). Want to put mums in those.
Something Yummy:  I am loving Greek yogurt. Any kind, any brand. If I buy plain, I add a swirl of honey and a dribble of real vanilla extract. And I eat it with Kashi Go Lean.
Blessings: I was able to BE a blessing to a family in need at the campground. Maybe I can post the story separately.
Reading:   A Praying Life by Paul Miller (which is EXCELLENT. As soon as I finish it, I'm going to start over!). The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas. Have a book by Ron Clark to peruse and several magazines also.

Watching:  Friday Night Lights (Completed season 3! LOL), I Do (But I Don't)
Considering: memory verses
Working On: last minute co-op stuff, last minute soccer registration stuff, Brit Lit plans and preparations, lesson plans for homeschooling
Accomplishments: Went through the entire camp "week" (4 full days) without getting online at all. 
Looking Forward to: Seeing The Help, the first day of co-op, James and Suzy's 1st soccer games
Pic: These are the black belts from the record-breaking testing last Sunday. Since I was IN the big group of everyone all together, I couldn't get a photo of that. You can see how large the facility was. This is only part of the large soccer field and there were THREE fields in the building! Amazing. 





No comments: