Thursday, March 6, 2008

Pride & Prejudice Reactions

I asked David and Emily to write just a short reaction to the Pride and Prejudice movie we watched last week. (If you watch, get the LONG version from A&E!) Anyway, I thought the reviews showed so very clearly the reactions of men and women to this story. See if you can guess whose is whose. LOL

Btw, I left the spelling intact, in the interest of being "real".

Review 1
This is the story of 5 girles and there famaly. It is a romance book and movie. I guess it's a classic novel.

This movie is about 6 hours long. Not much happened in the story. I guess it didn't captivate my intrists. The way everyone talked was odd. It's like they wanted to complicate everything.

Review 2
I liked the whole movie especially when they loved each other at the end and he smiled. I cannot believe it. Lydia married Mr. Wickcamm and visited them (the family) and at the end two girls got married.

Did you guess whose was whose? lol

No comments: